Types of Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: We collect personal information you provide to us when you create an account. Such personal information consists of: your full name, username, email address, your address, country of residence, age, credit card and bank information (without the CVV code), details of any requests or transactions you make through the eService, and communications you send to us or submit to the Site (“Personal Information”);
How We Use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
We use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data to:
- Build, operate and improve our Site and the Services;
- Perform user analytics;
- Provide customer support;
- Communicate with you and provide additional information that may be of interest to you such as, for example, projects that we believe may be of interest to you based on your geographic location and previous use of the Service;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support, and administrative messages;
- Manage our everyday business needs such as Site administration, analytics, fraud prevention, or to comply with the law.
When and Why We Disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
Except as provided herein, we will not display on the Site, or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any third parties unless it is necessary to provide the Services when required by law, or if we have a good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to
(a) comply with current judicial proceedings, a court order or legal process served on us;
(c) respond to claims that any submitted content violates the rights of third parties;
(d) respond to your requests for customer service;
(e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of TokenKart, its members and the public;
(f) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or (g) with your consent to share the information.
If you have created an account at TokenKart, some information about you will be publicly available, such as:
(a) your account name;
(b) any information you choose to add to your profile (such as a picture, bio, your location);
(c) projects you’ve backed;
(d) projects you’ve launched;
(e) any comments you’ve posted on the Site.
If you are a Backer, we will share your account name and the amount of your donation with the Project Creators and your payment information with our third-party payment processor. If you are a Project Creator, you will be asked to verify your identity before the project beginning. Every Project Creator’s verified name will be publicly displayed on their profile and on any projects they launch.
We may share Non-Personal Data with analytics companies to learn information about how our users interact with the Site. This enables us to optimize the Service and improve our efforts. See also “Third Party Analytics” below. We will never sell your Personal Information or Non-Personal Data.
You can opt-out of receiving our emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each such email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can modify or delete the Personal Information you have provided to us by logging in and updating your profile. We will retain your information only for as long as needed to provide you with the Services or as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Security of Personal Information
We employ generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information and we continuously strive to protect your information and privacy as much as we can. Unfortunately, no data transmission over Wi-Fi or the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online.
Third Party Analytics
TokenKart is not directed at children under the age of 13 and does not consciously collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. We request that all TokenKart users be at least 18 years old (or a legal age in your jurisdiction) or have received parental consent and supervision when using the Service.